“Comparison is the thief of joy”- Theodore Roosevelt This quote sums it all up. The danger and downside of comparing yourself to someone else can steal your joy and make you seem ungrateful for the life God has blessed with you. Comparison will have us devalue ourselves as inferior to someone’s else life which will… Read more »
Welcome to Secretless Sista, a blog where you can share your stories as a Christian woman without fear of being judge.
- But You're a Church Girl
- Detox Water
- Do I miss him or am i bored
- Don't Bring 2017 into 2018
- Don't Focus on Your Problem! Focus on God!
- Don't Judge Her
- Don't You Do It! Don't You Dare Stalk Your Ex!
- Finding the Courage to Love Again
- He Made Me Like This
- Heartbreak & Love
- I Don't Understand I Was a Good Woman
- I Regret Being With Him
- I Want Her Boyfriend
- I Won't Hurt You
- I'm Trying So Hard to Have Faith
- It's Hard Being A Child of God
- Meal Prep 12th-15th
- Meal Prep August 20th-24th
- Meal Prep August 7th-August 11th
- Meal prep june 5th-8th
- Meal Prep Sunday July 23-28
- Never Make a Man Your Life
- She is so negative
- She Was Never My Friend
- Stop Having a Type
- The Man I Loved is Now a Stranger
- When Is It My Turn
- Who is Secretless Sista?
- Why Do You Write These Articles?
- Your Boyfriend is not your husband